MN DI is proud to offer DI’s flagship STEAM program, the world’s premier creative competition, the Challenge Experience. We welcome all learners from any community to join us! There are so many ways kids can extend learning beyond the classroom, while they exercise their curiosity, creativity, confidence, and build skills with our DI Challenges. Team Numbers and background checks are available to purchase, and Challenges and support materials can be downloaded now for anyone who has purchased a Team Number. Head on over to the What We Do tab to read more!
More details about the season will be posted regularly. Check our Calendar often – we will be adding interactive virtual workshops, trainings and communications that will keep the fun going throughout the season.
Season Launch! The 2023-24 Season is officially open!
- Hey, it’s time to get on the 2023-24 season track!
DI offers monthly introductory webinars, also available for download. MN DI also offers customized introductions to DI, at your request.
- Check out the 23-24 Challenge previews!
- Purchase 2023-24 Team Numbers starting Monday, July 17 and get access to the Team Manager Roadmap and Practice Instant Challenges.
- The Team Number price will be $165 for the 2023-24 Challenge season. Learn more on our Pricing page.
- Are you looking for volume discounts for your school, district, or organization? Good news, when you buy 10 or more Team Numbers, you’ll save 5% – 25%! Learn more about volume discounts on our Pricing page.
- Mark your calendars and download the full 2023-24 Challenges starting Tuesday, August 15.
- See DI’s Plan Your Team Page to get going for the 23-24 Season! The new Start a Team flyer will help you hit the ground running.
- Check out these Marketing Materials for some great resources that can be printed/shared with parents/volunteers/educators.
- And subscribe to Roadmap+ to make your season as a Team Manager that much easier!
Check out our monthly newsletters here.
MN DI is grateful to all our participants! Call or email to learn how you can join!
Pamela, MN DI Affiliate Director
Lynn Montgomery, MN DI Co-Affiliate Director
Questions about MN DI? Please contact Pamela Schroeder
About Destination Imagination
Destination Imagination (DI) is a global educational nonprofit whose purpose is to inspire and equip students to become the next generation of innovators and leaders. The organization is a leader in project-based learning experiences, where students work together in teams to solve open-ended STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics) and service learning Challenges and then present their solutions at tournaments. Since its founding in 1999, Destination Imagination has impacted more than one million students. To learn more, please visit www.destinationimagination.org.