Hello! Welcome to MN DI –
Minnesota Destination Imagination!
We are excited to welcome all learners, from any community to join the MN DI experience, and are excited to see teams in 2021-2022! Check our site frequently for information as the season progresses. Don’t be shy about contacting any of us with questions about your team or your Challenge.
Due to the continued presence of COVID and the Delta variant, we will not be offering in-person regional tournaments.
We will be posting a calendar full of interactive virtual workshops, trainings and communications that will keep the fun going throughout the season at the beginning of September. Dates will be added throughout the season.
The MN DI Affiliate Tournament is scheduled on April 23, 2022, at Coon Rapids Middle School in Coon Rapids. We are working on ways for everyone to participate, even virtually. Registration for the tournament has been extended until Wednesday, February 23. Register here.
The MN DI team is eager to share the new season!
Pamela, MN DI Affiliate Director
Please contact Affiliate Director Pamela Schroeder with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, 763-550-7212.
What’s new for 2021-22?
- Team Challenges will be released on September 1. You can purchase Team Numbers here. Your Team Number purchase includes access to all seven DI Challenges, all the team and tournament supporting materials for the season, and one Team Manager background check.
- Team Manager background checks have been streamlined.
- The DI Resources Area has been redesigned and is easier to navigate.
- MN DI will be offering one Affiliate Tournament on April 23, 2o22. As the school year gets started in many different ways this year, we want to be sure there is plenty of time to get acclimated, then form DI teams, and have your teams meet in the best and safest way possible.
- Registration for the Affiliate Tournament is due Wednesday, February 23. Register now for the tournament at www.RegisterYourTeam.org. Use the same email and password you use for the DI Resources Area.
- New interactive trainings and communications are coming your way! They will be offered virtually, and available to everyone.
Safety remains our primary concern. We will be incorporating some creative virtual training opportunities, and introducing some innovative interactive experiences during 21-22, and are making plans to accommodate whatever comes our way. There are so many ways kids can extend learning beyond the classroom, while they exercise their curiosity, creativity, confidence, and build skills with our DI Challenges.
More details about the season will be posted soon. The calendar is evolving daily, so check our site often for the latest details.
More details about Destination Imagination are at www.destinationimagination.org.
More Team Manager Workshops are coming your way! If you want any kind of workshop or information session for your program, contact Pamela at email@example.com.
Join us for Zoom info sessions on Challenges, Team Managing, Team and Instant Challenges, Skills Development and more. Head over to the Calendar page for the latest. We will also share what’s coming via email and on social media.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Questions about MN DI?
Destination Imagination Program Coordinators, Team Number purchasers, and those new to DI, Team Managers new and returning: reach out to Affiliate Director Pamela Schroeder to learn all about DI in Minnesota this season, how to recruit teams and team managers, and get all your questions answered. firstname.lastname@example.org, 763-550-7212
Want to learn more about Destination Imagination?
DI is offering free info sessions online for superintendents, educators, school principals and administrators, after-school providers, and parents who would like to learn more about Destination Imagination and starting a team.