Calling all MN DI Teams!
Get ready for an epic season of creativity and problem-solving with the Destination Imagination Challenge Experience 2023-2024! Explore all seven mind-bending Team Challenges, sign up for your team number and dive into this year’s exciting competition.
MN DI is proud to offer DI’s flagship STEAM program, the world’s premier creative competition, the Challenge Experience. We welcome all learners from any community to join us! There are so many ways kids can extend learning beyond the classroom, while they exercise their curiosity, creativity, confidence, and build skills with our DI Challenges. Team Numbers and background checks are available to purchase, and Challenges and support materials can be downloaded now for anyone who has purchased a Team Number. Head on over to the What We Do tab to read more!
More details about the season will be posted regularly. Check our Calendar often – we will be adding interactive virtual workshops, trainings and communications that will keep the fun going throughout the season.
Welcome to the 2023-24 Season!
Register for the Creativity Carnival, happening on February 3! Registration due Monday, January 22, 2024. Register here.
Register for the Affiliate Tournament, happening on March 2! Due January 22, 2024. Register here.
- What’s coming up?
- Weekly At Home With MN DI Zoom sessions begin Wednesday, January 3. Join Team Managers from around Minnesota for a one-hour, weekly candid conversation about being a DI Team Manager. Hear from experienced TM’s about tips and tricks to help your team be successful! Get your questions answered on registering for your tournament, paperwork, team meetings, Instant Challenges. Stay for the whole time, or a short time. Registration link is here.
- Creativity Carnival on Saturday, February 3, 2024!
- Affiliate Tournament on Saturday, March 2, 2024!
- Cost: $195 for both
- Check out all the resources available to Team Managers to help navigate the creative journey along with your teams. And subscribe to Roadmap+ to make your season as a Team Manager that much easier!|
- Purchase 2023-24 Team Numbers now and get access to the full Challenges, Team Manager Roadmap, Rules of the Road, and practice Instant Challenges!
- Check out the 23-24 Challenge previews!
- DI’s Team Number cost is $165 for the 2023-24 Challenge season. Volume discounts are also available. Learn more on DI’s Pricing page.
- See DI’s Plan Your Team page to get going for the 23-24 Season! The new Start a Team flyer will help you hit the ground running.
- DI offers monthly introductory webinars, also available for download. MN DI also offers customized in person and virtual introductions to DI, at your request
- Check out these Marketing Materials for some great resources that can be printed/shared with parents/volunteers/educators.
- 2024 TWO International Tournament Opportunities!
DI TÜRKİYE INTERNATIONAL INVITATIONAL! All teams are invited to participate in the Turkiye Affiliate’s invitational tournament February 22-25 in Antalya. Check out the flyer!DI POLAND INTERNATIONAL INVITATIONS! All teams are invited to participate in the Poland Affiliate’s invitational tournament March 11-13 in Warsaw. Check out the flyer!
Check out our monthly newsletters here.
MN DI is grateful to all our participants! Call or email to learn how you can join!
Pamela, MN DI Affiliate Director
Lynn Montgomery, MN DI Co-Affiliate Director
Questions about MN DI? Please contact Pamela Schroeder
About Destination Imagination
Destination Imagination (DI) is a global educational nonprofit whose purpose is to inspire and equip students to become the next generation of innovators and leaders. The organization is a leader in project-based learning experiences, where students work together in teams to solve open-ended STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics) and service learning Challenges and then present their solutions at tournaments. Since its founding in 1999, Destination Imagination has impacted more than one million students. To learn more, please visit www.destinationimagination.org.