Hello! Welcome to Minnesota
Destination Imagination – MN DI!
You can find details of the MN DI season here. Login to the Resource Area at the bottom of the page to access this season’s DI Challenges and training materials (for those who have already purchased a team number). More details about the program are at www.destinationimagination.org.
Tournament information, including schedules, site maps, required forms and other information will appear under the Regions Tab as the season progresses. Information about the Affiliate Tournament will also appear under the Regions Tab.
NEED TO KNOW THIS SEASON!
- Team Managers are required to have a background check beginning this year before they can bring a team to a regional tournament. Many school districts already require these of their volunteers. Read more about this under the Regions tab! Please contact Pamela Schroeder with any questions.
- Tournaments will begin on Saturday, February 15, 2020. Be sure to look up your tournament date! (see below and in the Calendar, Tournament Info and Regions tabs).
- Team Challenges are now interactive! When viewing a Challenge online, teams can use the nifty new toolbar at the top of each page, as well as color-coded hyperlinks, to quickly access different sections of the Challenge.
- The Service Learning Challenge, It’s About Time, will be appraised at Regional Tournaments according to the Rules of the Road, with the highest ranking teams advancing to the Affiliate Tournament. There will be no automatic advancement to the Affiliate Tournament.
- The deadline to register for your Regional Tournament is January 10, 2020.
- The deadline to submit Clarifications this season is January 31, 2020.
Check the MN DI website regularly, as we update it often! You can meet our Challenge Masters, get new details about trainings and webinars, regional information, register to be an Appraiser, and register for Regional and Affiliate tournaments as the season progresses. You can also find tips and tricks to help you through your Challenge season!
If you have any questions, please reach out to MN DI Affiliate Director Pamela Schroeder,763-550-7212 at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to MN DI Program Assistant Kim Kallroos,763-550-7245 at email@example.com. We are eager to talk to you!
Tournament dates appear below, and in the dropdown Tournaments menu in this tab.
We are looking forward to a wonderful season of MN DI teams’ creativity!
2/15 East Metro Regional Tournament, Harding High School, St. Paul
2/22 West Metro and Southwest Metro Regional Tournaments, Maple Grove Senior High School, Maple Grove
2/29 Great Lakes Regional Tournament, Proctor High School, Proctor
3/7 North Metro Regional Tournament, Coon Rapids High School, Coon Rapids
3/7 Lakes and Prairie Regional Tournament, Moorhead Horizon East Middle School, Moorhead
3/21 Affiliate Tournament, Blaine High School, Blaine CANCELED TO COMPLY WITH BEST PRACTICES TO CONTAIN COVID-19
4/2 Global Team Manager Meeting 4:30-7 PM, District Service Center ISD 287 CANCELED TO COMPLY WITH BEST PRACTICES TO CONTAIN COVID-19
5/20-23 Global Finals, Kansas City, MO CANCELED TO COMPLY WITH BEST PRACTICES TO CONTAIN COVID-19